OUR LATEST TRAVEL GUIDES
- Take a virtual trip to Dharavi, a community famous for all the wrong reasons. Found within the heart of Mumbai, we discover a wonderful world that goes against every definition of 'slum', despite it being known only as that. Prepare to fall in love.
- Our first stop in Argentina, we remained calm at the thought of its high costs and so discovered ways to enjoy Mendoza at little to no cost.
- While travelling in Mexico, we made a pittstop in both Puebla City and Oaxaca City. Here's what we got up to, including some tips and advice for your stay.
- One of the more expensive countries in South America, we hit Argentina with short arms, long pockets and frugal thoughts. So for the budget travellers out there, here are a few tips which helpled us to stay under budget
- Penang Malaysia saw us fill our eyes with street art, our bellies with street food and our lungs with sea air. That's a pretty successful stop in our opinion
- Langkawi Island has, picturesque scenery and great roads combine this with lots of great attractions and it makes for the perfect place to visit by motorbike
FOLLOW OUR ANTICS ON INSTAGRAM
WE DON'T CLAIM TO BE EXPERTS BUT...
- Proof of onward travel is such a burden, especially if you have no itinerary!. So here are five options, two of which we have successfully tried and tested. No more worrying, and no more being overly organised!
- How to travel from Salento in Colombia's "eje cafetero" to Ecuador's antiquated and Indian filled Otavalo, an easy journey with border crossing included.
- A simple step-by-step guide on how to travel from Ometepe in Nicaragua to Monteverde in Costa Rica, by bus
- Phong Nha although incredibly beautiful and touristy, can be complicated to get to - Read on for our simple How-To guide to travel from Hanoi to Phong Nha
- The time had come for us to move on once again, here's our step by step guide to crossing the border overland from Phuket Thailand to Langkawi Malaysia
- Sapa in North Vietnam is renowned for its lush green rice paddies and hiking trails. Here are six little nuggets of informations that we would have loved to know before arriving
OUR MISCELLANEOUS MUMBLINGS
- We hope you enjoy this Ungraceful collection of musings and meanderings about our absolute favourite country on the globe, Viva Colombia!!!
- Every relationship needs maintenance, but life on the road can put a little extra pressure on. Here are our top ten tips for avoiding the bloodshed
- We spent the afternoon with an ex-convict, and learned about life in Bolivia's infamous San Pedro Prison
- A one-way ticket around the world is freedom, but even freedom comes at a price. For me, that price is my hygiene. Please excuse me.
- I once lived in the Peruvian Amazon with the Native Shipibo People. Let me tell you about it.
- Ladies! We're making a list and checking it twice, we're going to give you some packing advice. From your monthly menstrual to bodily hair and multifunctional clothing, here is a guide on how best to pack and prep the backpack. A guide I wish I read before venturing on our global trip. But hey, I learned the hard way so you don't have to.
CLICK A COUNTRY AND LET US TAKE YOU THERE