- Battambang Cambodia is a budget backpacker’s dream, thanks to its low cost yet high-quality accommodation, cheap food stalls, and plentiful quirky attractions
- Kampot, and the nearby beach town of Kep, is the salt & pepper capital of Cambodia that draws you in, grabs you by the scruff and refuses to let you leave.
- we ADORED Koh Kong. crossing the national park, past the waterfalls and into the Mangroves, made us feel like we had found a corner of Cambodia just for us.
- Here we share a step-by-step guide on how best to book and cancel flights to use as onward proof of travel for countries in both Southeast Asia & Latin America.
- Our detailed guide on visiting Phnom Penh's Killing Fields & S-21 Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, including a brief intro to Cambodia's dark history.