- Proof of onward travel is such a burden, especially if you have no itinerary!. So here are five options, two of which we have successfully tried and tested. No more worrying, and no more being overly organised!
- How to travel from Salento in Colombia's "eje cafetero" to Ecuador's antiquated and Indian filled Otavalo, an easy journey with border crossing included.
- We hope you enjoy this Ungraceful collection of musings and meanderings about our absolute favourite country on the globe, Viva Colombia!!!
- Salento, our last stop in Colombia, where we spent a few days in constant awe of the caffeinated wonderland. Enjoy our detailed guide to the home of Tejo.
- MysteryBaby takes to La Guajira desert on a dirt bike, and all does not go according to plan. Have a read of his hilarious adventure here.
- We arrived to Medellín as naive tourists and left as proud Paisas. It will forever be our home from home. Enjoy our guide to the city of eternal spring.
- Although the tourist capital of Colombia, Cartagena has the perfect mix of city madness, stunning beaches, an incredibly historic walled-city, castles and dreamy streets.
- Would you like to make your own chocolate in Colombia, we oompa loompa doopa did!