- We explore Don Det how to get there, where to stay and things to do. Read on for our guide to Si Phan don AKA the 4000 Islands, sunrises, sunsets and samosas.
- We look at the cheapest way to get from Don Det, in Laos 4000 Islands archipelago, to Vang Vieng without booking transfers.
- Laos capital, Vientiane, is well worth a visit despite what you may have read online! Take a chance on the "City of the Moon" with our two day one night attack plan!
- Our guide to Luang Prabang Laos, things to do, places to stay, vegetarian food options and how and where to organise your Vietnam visa application.
- Here we share a step-by-step guide on how best to book and cancel flights to use as onward proof of travel for countries in both Southeast Asia & Latin America.
- Laos at last! Thailand you were great, but it's time for TUG to get their skates on and head on to the next adventure! But first another border crossing, here is how we did it. Come join us!
- Vang Vieng has come a long way from it's bad reputation as the "backpacker drug paradise". Take a look at whats on the menu now that narcotics are off it.
- We visit the main reason anyone goes to Pakse, the Vat Phou temple complex, as well as looking at some other good excuses to see the Champasak region's capital.
- Our step by step DIY guide to the cheap (but long) way of getting from Luang Prabang in Laos to Dien Bien Phu in Vietnam, including visa information!